Capricorn Yearly Horoscope
Capricorn Rahu’s position in 7th House & Ketu’s position in 1st House On 9th Sept 2017 Rahu is going to leave LEO & TRANSIT in Cancer & Ketu is going to leave Aquarius & Transit in Capricorn on 9th Sept 2017 at UK TIME 00:59:06 hours till 23rd March 2019 at 07:07:52 hours. You will face lots of challenges obstacles delays & complex situations. Please do take care of your marriage relationship & business partnership. These will be few developed misunderstandings & bitterness in the relationship. You got to look after your partner’s health & wellbeing. Sometime peace of mind & happiness will not be there. You will come across lots financial and personal complications. Please beware of cheating and deceptions. Beware of any injury on your face and head. Do take of your relationship and well being of your partner. Be prepare for travel & change of place & running around. Beware of health issues linked with swear headaches and operation linked with lower abdomen. Health wise beware of any diabetic issues , blood urine related & any issue linked with lower abdomen. Do watch your decisions and temperamental behaviour. If you are newly married then do take care of your marriage relationship regarding understand harmony & communications. You will be a given chance to lead an organisation and test your capabilities to the max.
Get your Personalised 2018 Yearly Horoscope Predictions
Get your horoscope predictions for 2018 and find out how the year is going to turn out along with lal kitab astro remedies, tasks and specially formulated Vedic Mantra chants that have the potential to change your destiny.
1) Fill silver box with river water and put 7 square pieces of fine silver and keep it in a safe place.
2) Please do keep silver bar in your house.
3) Please do wear Golden yellow sapphire square cut or emerald ring in a gold square pendant around your neck.
4) Please throw 7kg dry coconuts & 7kg barley in the deep lake.
5) Please do donate mixed coloured blanket, bananas & money to one or seven religious priests.
6) Please do wear saffron tilak every day.