*All horoscope predictions are based on your moonsign and Consultation services predictions are based on your birthchart.
Change your Moon Sign here
Rahu’s & Ketu’s Effect on Leo for 2019
Transit of Rahu in the 11th house from Natal Moon (23 Mar 2019 08:13:39 to 19 Sep 2020 17:06:17) During this period, Rahu will move through your eleventh house from the Moon. This brings in good times for you. This period could be regarded as particularly favourable for matters related to your finances. You may expect the inflow of money, some of which could be sudden, from several sources including foreign travel, sea voyage and business relating to the waterways. You may even acquire some landed property and buy some jewellery
Rahu’s position in 12th House & Ketu in the 6th House , On 23rd March 2019 Rahu is going to leave Cancer & TRANSIT in Gemini 11th house & Ketu is going to leave Capricorn & Transit in Sagittarius 5th house on 23rd March at UK TIME 08:13:39 hours till 19th Sept 2020 at 17:06:17 hours
Transit of Rahu in the 11th house from Natal Moon (23 Mar 2019 08:13:39 to 19 Sep 2020 17:06:17) During this period, Rahu will move through your eleventh house from the Moon. This brings in good times for you. This period could be regarded as particularly favourable for matters related to your finances. You may expect the inflow of money, some of which could be sudden, from several sources including foreign travel, sea voyage and business relating to the waterways. You may even acquire some landed property and buy some jewellery during this particular time. Domestic life would be good. You are likely to enjoy exotic dishes at home. Your ailing spouse would recover from diseases and would be glowing with health. If you have children of marriageable age, you may plan their marriage with suitable person during this time. Ailing children, if any, would travel the road of fast recovery during this period. This could be regarded as a socially good time as well, as you would be able to command more respect and honour in the society. Your interest in religious and spiritual field would increase and you may also get providential help from these disciplines.
Transit of Ketu in the 5th house from Natal Moon (23 Mar 2019 08:13:39 to 19 Sep 2020 17:06:17) During this period, Ketu will move through your fifth house from the Moon. This brings in significant ups and downs into your life. There could be, on one hand, unusual gain of money and excessive expenditure on the other. You may find it hard to stop unnecessary expenses especially if it is a period of the waning moon. These expenditures could be because of your children’s mental agony. However, some of you may also expect sudden gain of money during this time. Avoid taking any loan at this time. During the time of the waxing moon, you may have to go through a rough phase worrying about the health of your children. Do not neglect any physical complaint of your child, as it could also become life risking one. Death of a family member or relative may also happen during this time. Avoid being caught in tricky situations with your relatives. Maintain a cordial relationship with your family and relatives, as there is a chance of them becoming your enemies. Keep your spirits high as due to unsuccessful or suspended endeavours, you are likely to suffer from deep mental anguish during this particular phase.
1) You must drink all liquids in a Silver Glass .
2) please do wear Gold around your neck & do wear saffron tilak on your forehead.
3) Please do donate Channa Dal + Safrron to temple in the Langar.
4) You must do donate Rice 5kg to temple in the Langar.
5) You must do donate mixed coloured blanket, bananas & money to the Five religious Priests .
6) Please keep a Black Dog as a Pet OR do donate Dog FEED TO DOG HOME.
1) Please refrain from collecting or keeping any kind of clutter in your possession like unused books magazines, old cloths, out of order wrist watches alarm clocks, unused mobile phones, unused mobile phone charges, broken mirror, chipped crockery, unused pipes, wood, unused cables wires etc .
2) Please refrain from lies scandals frauds scams & any form of GAMBLING RISKY INVESTMENTS.
3) Please refrain from any family relationship conflicts.
4) Please be kind to dogs.
5) Please refrain lies & scandals.
6) Please refrain from creating any smoke fumes in your house.
7) Please refrain from smoking.
8) Please refrain from buying any electrical electronic goods & steel appliances.
9) Please refrain from any rewiring, plumbing, roofing construction projects.
10) Please refrain from wearing Blue Sapphire & Navy Blue Colour.
11) Please refrain from keeping any kind of elephant like statues in your possession.
12) Please refrain from keeping empty bottles empty pans in your house & possessions.
” Aum Hrim Gum Hasti Pissachi Leekhayya Savvaahh “
Astrologer Disclaimer: Indian astrology is the part of Atharvaveda which...Read more
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.