Sagittarius Yearly Horoscope
For Sagittarius Jupiter’s Transit in 2017-2018. GOCHHAR transit of JUPITER IN LIBRA. On 12th Sept 2017 Jupiter Left Virgo and started it’s Transit in Libra at 01:21:36 UK Time and will remain transiting in Libra till 11th Oct 2018, 13:50:00 UK time. From 12th Sept 2017 Till 11th Oct 2018 Jupiter is in the 11th House in LIBRA. FOR Sagittarius :– You will come across many financial opportunities & new projects and ventures. Your marriage window is open for you to get married and move on in your life. A lot of your uncompleted tasks and projects will now be completed and sorted. This transit brings benefits and fresh energy to networking activities like formation of broad long term goals, acquaintances, clubs & organisations. You can rely on your friends and their support. Your circle of friends will be wider. Your long term goals and wishes will tend to be somewhat broad and perhaps ahead of time. You will be far more active with your friends and in your community. You will have lots of opportunities to join leading organisations. There will be a rise in income and resources. You will mingle with lots of new people and develop a lot of new social and business contacts that will further play a unique role.
Get your Personalised 2018 Yearly Horoscope Predictions
Get your horoscope predictions for 2018 and find out how the year is going to turn out along with lal kitab astro remedies, tasks and specially formulated Vedic Mantra chants that have the potential to change your destiny.
1) Please refrain from consuming any non vegetarian food, alcohol and smoking.
2) Refrain from any kind of a scandalous relationship.
3) Never ever insult your father or create any kind of family arguments and conflicts.
4) Please do keep your promises.
Aum Namoo Sidhh Vinaykay Sarav-Karaya-Kattray Sarav-Vighan-Prasshmanayya, Sarav-Rajaya-Vassh-Karnnay Sarav-Jan, Sarav Istri-Purush-Akkarshnayya Shrim Aum Savvhha
1) Time to time drop £11 coins in the crematorium.
2) Please donate money towards some one’s cremation.
3) Please do donate mixed coloured blankets, bananas & money to 11 religious priests.
4) Dump 8 kg barley & 8 dry whole coconuts in a deep LAKE.
5) Please do bury 8kg Black Salt in the ground on SATURDAY MORNING.